BOOK A MINI SESSION
- Timing: 20-30 minute sessions
- Max size: Up to 6 subjects (people and/or furry friends)
- Cost: $450 per session
- Delivery: Each session will receive up to 10 fully processed hi-res digital images within three weeks. Additional images available for $20 per file.
- Bookings/payments are non-refundable.
- For more info, please see the FAQ section below.
1. What are mini sessions?
Mini sessions are short and sweet, 20-30 minute long portrait sessions in an outdoor location chosen by Kate (or by you, the client). Perfect for families, friends, singles, pets, who would love a photo shoot, but don’t want to spend the time or money for a full session.
2. How much does it cost—and what’s included?
Included in each session is about 20 minutes of shooting and up to 10 fully processed hi-res digital images. The cost is $450 per session and images will be delivered in a private online gallery.
Yes! You can book more than one mini session, as a back-to-back booking. For instance, book one session for your family group photos and book an additional mini session to get updated headshots done at the same time!
3. How long does it take to get the photos?
You will receive an email with your private online gallery of proofs within three weeks of your session. From there, you will select up to 10 favorite images, which will then be available for download.
4. Hold on, I want more than 10 photos! Can I purchase additional images?
Yes, you can purchase additional hi-res images for $20 each. Galleries with extra images will be sent out after receiving payment. Payment can be sent via Venmo to @katewebber (you'll see a photo of me in a blue coat with my dog Juno).
5. How many people can we bring?
Maximum 6 subjects (furry friends not included), and I can do various combinations. Just remember, there’s only so much I can do in 20-30 minutes, so plan accordingly!
6. What should we wear?
It's a tired saying but it's true - just be yourself! You found the perfect outfit for your four year old, but they refuse to wear it on the day of? Don’t force it! The most important thing is that you’re all comfortable—and coordinating colors a bit can’t hurt either. If you’re unsure about outfits just send me a text ahead of time. Also remember, this will be in an outdoor location.
7. When should we arrive or be ready by?
10 minutes before your scheduled session. I try to book sessions back-to-back, so please give yourselves plenty of time to park, walk, and get settled before we start shooting.
8. What is your cancellation policy?
All sessions are non-refundable. If something comes up and you can’t make your scheduled date/time, please get in touch and I’ll do my best to reschedule or fill your spot. If someone gets sick or you unexpectedly have to cancel, please give me at least 24 hours notice and you will receive a credit towards a future session.
9. Can I give a mini session to someone else?
Of course! Please send me an email and I can set it up.
10. I want to schedule a longer shoot, we have a larger family reunion we want group photos at, or we'd love you to come to a different location special to us, is that something you do?
You know it! Please email me at email@example.com and we’ll make it happen!